复仇者联盟英文台词

复仇者联盟英文台词

War has started.战争已经开始了。

And we are hopelessly outgunned.我们没有武器。

 

Director Fury? I think it's time富里指挥官?我认为是时候了

You're here with a mission, sir? Trying to get me back in the world.你在有任务来这的吗长官?想让我回到这个世界。

Trying to save it.

努力拯救它。

 

Doctor, we need you to come in.博士,我们需要你加入。

What if I say no?如果我说不呢?

I'll persuade you.我会说服你。

What are you asking me to do?你让我做什么?

It's called the Avengers Initiative.计划名称为“复仇者行动”

I thought I didn't qualify. Apparently I am, what is it, volatile, self-obsessed?And don't play well with others.我认为我不够资格。显然易见我 怎么说呢 反复无常 自恋?极不合群

I think they need a time-out.我认为他们需要休整。

How desperate are you? And you call on such lost creatures to defend you.你是多么绝望?你居然找这些麻木的家伙保护你

You have made me very desperate.你让我很绝望。

We're not a team. We're a time bomb.我们不是一伙的。我们是定时炸弹

No…不This is nothing we've ever trained for.我们的本领根本就无济于事

 

Guys, I'm bringing the party to you.伙计们,我给大家带来一个派对。

热门推荐:

avatar

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: